Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary Bhebhe :)

SURPRISE!!! Do you know what this is???? I wrote most of our memories - activities, bonding, dates we had during a year, well, actually it's more than a year. I worked on these for months as a gift for you for this milestone in our relationship. This is a compilation how love and God keep us united and make our way for each other... (Super Cheesy!!!)
Happy Anniversary Bhebhe ko :-)
Yehey!!! The feeling is so exciting. Turning for a year of our God-centered relationship is really fantastic. Less misunderstandings, less fights. Enough time for each other. Happy family on both sides. Blessing are coming everywhere. Could we ask for more?



No more love-letter written for you this time. We are now digital (Naks..) read our love story, for sure you will not have any dull moments. I wrote this online so you can check this whenever you need some inspiration at work. And hope somebody will be inspired if they accidentally visit our page. Haha.


I really thank God for having you. As I've said, you are the biggest blessing the Lord, our Almighty God gave me. So big, I never knew he will give you to me... Before, I just have a man in my dreams - I made my standards, imagine for characteristics. And then you finally came.. I can't believe God answered my dreams through YOU, and I just can't really believe it happened.

It's been a year of a blessed relationship
It's time to celebrate with the ONE who makes all this things possible. THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Jesus is the ONE!!!
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us now
I will end up with a verse we should live with for the rest of our lives... I know you know what it means.. Let us continue to empower our relationship with holiness and righteousness. Always remember God wants this for us, so that blessings will continue to out pour on us.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


Celebrating for a Blessed Year,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...