Pages

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Iron Man 3 Movie Date

I hope I can protect the one thing I can't live without, it's you - Tony Starks, Ironman 3

Another quite expensive weekend for us.. But more expensive for you.. Because you treat me to watch IRON MAN 3. Well, you invited me, so you have to pay.

Imagine you and me.. hihi

After being mesmerized with the cool effects, story, and character of Tony Sparks, a.k.a Iron Man. We we're delighted by our lunch. Thanks to the Super Panalo meal of Pizza Hut, cheap price yet bulky and yummy.

And we have a new favorite on our list, the Pizza Hut's Special Crab Salad Roll.

Pizza Hut's Special Crab Salad Roll
Fits for a yummy and healthy lifestyle.

Expecting more healthy and happy movie dates with you.. :)


Satisfied,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...