Pages

Saturday, April 06, 2013

DC's Baptismal

This is another first time for me, to meet and greet your college friends. This is something scary for me (honestly). But you did not make me feel that way. And with that, I thank you.

The chance to meet and greet you college friends
But before we go there, you surprised me with something..

A bracelet - such a sweet surprise from yours
And so we meet your friends and their family. They treated me nicely.

We we're also quite surprise  that Kowloon - West branch is the reception. Sossy!

And our eating session would be incomplete without this:

Capturing the best shot of our meal. Yum Yum Yu,m
The whole baptismal moment was good. From eating at Chowking, waiting at Jollibee, listening to the Rapper Priest (No offense, but he speaks English and really fast, I can't understand and follow), to the reception, the sumptuous food, the cute souvenirs, the traffic in SM North, everything is quite memorable.

Nice to meet them all!


Fear Not,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...