Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Laiya Summer Escapade

This is another first, our first Out-of-Town activity together with my bffs. After more than a month of preparation, finally it come to reality... Efoehday and Partners goes to.. tadadadan!!! Laiya.
Laiya Beach Jump Shot!
We are commuters, we love to commute, so from different places, we gather at ALPS Bus Station in Cubao. Our travel to Laiya is kinda thrilling because we did not follow the instructions we read from the Net.


Waiting for the bus to go
For those who want to commute going to Laiya, La Luz - Labas Resort, here are the details:
1. Ride ALPS from Cubao going to San  Juan.
2. You will go down to the bus station, the San Juan Market. (2 hours travel)
3. Go for a not so long walk to the Laiya Jeepney terminal. (30-45 minutes travel)
4. You will be landed to Laiya La Luz Resort.

And so we arrived... Thanks to Ate Ely for giving us a cute nipa house.

2 - floor rental house of Ate Ely
The Nipa House is awesome! It is enough to accommodate up to 10 persons - with complete facilities. There is a television, a refrigerator (which is really cool), a sala set, a dining room, electric fans, bedroom with 2 beds, and a clean CR. We paid only P 3,500.00 for an overnight stay. So cheap for this treatment. Anything we want to have, anything we request, Ate Ely and husband is very accommodating and friendly. Could we asked for more?

Sunday morning, we start taking photos using my camera, I know it's not good to take shots yesterday, 4pm onwards, the sunlight is not so good on those hours. And we are crazy, we go to the near resorts around: Dolores Resort, Blue Coral, etc. We don't mind the people around, we just took this happy photos.

My Moment  at Laiya Beach
Your Moment at Laiya Beach
Photo Shoot at Laiya Beach
You and me look so good in those pictures. Thanks to the bright sunlight, blue skies, my outfit, my summer hat, our shades and my Digicam :)

Going back to our rented Nipa House, we invite our group to take the boat to do snorkeling.

Imagine we already notice that the sky gets dark, we know that it will rain but we still decide to go.

Along our way, while at the boat, the island we're looking at starts disappearing in our eyes. The heavy rain fells, and the drops are sort of painful in our skin.

This experience is something I cannot forget. I fear not, I prayed and believe that God is in control. I am confident with the life jacket (not yet knowing it is not original). I trust God that he will protects us, even when the Oceans rise and thunders roar.

Stolen shot from our friend's camera
 And finally we arrived. I thought we will be reaching the island,  but we stopped and then we go outside the boat, trusting our life jackets.
Wearing snorkeling gears

I really can't explain the feeling that I have during those moments of snorkeling. There are mix emotions seeing live fishes and corals all under the sea!

The P500.00 payment for boat and snorkeling gear for the two of us is also cheap for this amazing experience.

Snorkeling at Laiya moment
 Say 'Hello' to the courageous group who face the storm and go out of the boat to enjoy the wonders of nature under the sea.

Who is out??? :P
Going back to our island, to our Nipa House, everyone is tired, so some of us sleep for a while. While we are busy preparing for our lunch, we are in charge of that.

Is that muscles?

Acting: Barbecue-ing
Chicken Inasal is what we prepared. Of course it is you who exerted effort most. Here is the actual shots of our Chicken Inasal.

Close to reality, right?
Very good job dear!!!

After leaving the beach, our escapade, we took HEAVY shots.

I think you suffered much. Haha

I thank our Lord for this wonderful experience. I thank Him he allowed us to bond with my closest friends. I thank the Lord we arrived and depart safe and sound. I also thank the Lord for the wonderful and sexy outfits I worn on this escapade. Hahaha.


Feeling Blessed,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...