Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet and Greet my Idol!

This is once in a lifetime experience, it was never planned, but it happened. Juris comes to Starmall.. so I grabbed this opportunity.

Juris at SJDM, Starmall
But before she enters the center stage, we we're entertained by the Kanta Pilipinas constestants (which we don't know that time), the Five as One.

Five as One
In fairness they have a good stage performance and quite good faces.

Going back to my crush, Juris has finally arrived. Wooooh!!!

She sang, "Minsan lang kita iibigin". How I wished she also sang, "Sabihin mo lang", Kidlat's OST which is an LSS to me the pass days.

I was so mesmerized with her cold voice, I end up buying her CD - Forevermore album just to have a picture with her. Hahaha... 

Juris Fernandez Fanatic
Instead of Juris saying 'Thank You'' to her dedication in the CD we bought, we asked her to write "Nothing's gonna stop us". It's our theme song, which she sang right?

I was star-struck! I forgot to shake hands with her. Hay!


Wishing to have her voice,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...